Looking back at your achievements at the end of every year is a great way to boost your confidence and tackle the imposter syndrome :) So, here we go!
- 1st prize at Remote Hackathon - Participated in the company’s internal remote hackathon with 6 other team members. Checkout more details here
Started writing technical blogs on topics related to python programming and software engineering. I also self-hosted the blog here with my first ever article. Since then I try to write at least 1 blog article each month. **This year itself my posts had 20k views **.
- Delivered talks on following topics at my workplace
- Introduction to ELasticsearch
- Clean Code
- Data Structures in Python
- Created an open source telegram bot for covid : covid19-india-resources, repo link
- Read the following books:
- Awesome movies that I watched:
- Accepted a job offer from Tata 1mg as SDE-3. We are hiring at Tata 1mg. Checkout the jobs and let me know if you are interested to work at India’s leading healthcare brand.